Perform data research and prepare analytical reports to monitor our performance and identifying areas for improvement so that we can better understand our client needs.
- Develop informative forecasts, create predictive models, and perform data mining using various analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture/Site Catalyst, comSore, and WebTrends.
- Perform in-depth analysis and insight into key metrics to improve search engine optimization and KPI’s.
- Collaborate with UX Analysts to review reports so they can ensure that our clients stay on the leading edge of marketing analytics.
Education & Experience:
- BS in either Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or Economics
- 2yrs.+ experience constructing web analytics reports using web analytical tools (Google, Analytics, Omniture/Site Catalyst , comScore, WebTrends, Tealium)
- Experience with content management systems in a digital agency preferred.
- Knowledge of SEO and analytics best practices and some exposure to content management systems.
- Involvement in the web analytics community, newsgroups, networking group and forums
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Hands on experience with automation tools and frameworks.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills including: problem solving, decision making, influencing, change management.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google GTM,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced PC skills and proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Access
- Frequent sitting at a desk performing work on a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply today! Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Velir is an E-Verify Company.