Digital Marketing Analyst
Velir is an established mid-sized agency with a top-tier portfolio of clients, ranging from the world’s largest non-profits to Fortune 500 brands. We pride ourselves on our people-first culture and a low-ego workplace that embraces experimentation, collaboration, and continuous improvement. We have a fun office environment located in Davis Square (Somerville, MA) and offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
The Velir Marketing & Analytics department consists of individuals with a wide range of skills and specialties in the digital marketing space. Their focus is to provide strategic and tactical expertise that adds value and insight to our client’s marketing strategies.
The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for managing and executing client needs around analytics & marketing platforms, SEO, and other marketing strategies. We are looking for a well-rounded individual with expertise in one or more of these areas; a self-starter who can pick up new technologies and concepts quickly, who asks smart questions, and can think holistically about client needs and asks. The Analytics Lead’s broad responsibilities include consulting and executing on website analytics setup, analysis, reporting, and recommendations, goal and KPI measurement planning, technical, strategic, and local SEO, involvement in larger strategic discussions, and consulting with Velir’s clients.
- Work as part of a strategic team to research and define goals and KPIs aligned with our client’s overall business goals.
- Perform in-depth analysis and reporting and surface actionable recommendations in line with client goals and KPIs.
- Perform SEO & Analytics site audits to provide recommendations on essential changes to improve data fidelity and search engine ranking.
- Consult directly with clients to understand their holistic needs in the analytics and marketing space.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to foster data-driven strategy and execution.
- Manage and execute analytics installs, changes, and customization via tag management.
- Propose, manage, and execute A/B tests and personalization strategies.
- Keep pace with industry changes, technologies, and strategies.
knowledge and skills:
- Hands-on experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics/360 & Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge of tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium, and Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager.
- Has worked with reporting and dashboarding platforms such as Google Data Studio, Google Sheets with Google Analytics, Supermetrics, or other.
- Experience with analytics setup, analysis, reporting, recommendations, and strategy.
- Experience defining goals and KPIs.
- Strategic and tactical expertise in planning and optimizing SEO and local SEO.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Deepcrawl, Moz, and Screaming Frog.
- Experience with A/B testing and personalization tools such as VWO and Optimizely.
- Consulting experience (agency or otherwise).
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage analytics needs across a portfolio of clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills including: problem solving, decision making, influencing, and change management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to confidently present to client stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and regex.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with content management systems.
- Experience with SEM concepts, strategies, and frameworks from conception and research to execution including work with Google Adwords.
- Experience with account based marketing platforms like Demandbase, Evergage, or Segment.
- Hands-on experience with automation tools and frameworks.
Apply today! Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Velir is an E-Verify Company.