Velir is looking to add a PHP/Drupal Developer to our growing team. A self-starter and passionate thinker who enjoys a challenge and has a desire to work on diverse and complex projects in a fast-past, highly-creative environment.
About the Company
Velir is an established mid-sized agency with a top-tier portfolio of clients, ranging from the world’s largest non-profits to Fortune 500 brands. We pride ourselves on our people-first culture and a low-ego workplace that embraces experimentation, collaboration and continuous improvement. We have a fun office environment located in Davis Square (Somerville, MA) and offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Develop, test, document and maintain cutting edge Drupal based web solutions for our clients
- Collaborate with cross-passionate professionals in cross-functional teams (Solutions Architects, Marketing & Analytics, UX & Design) to build awesome solutions
- Contribute to the Velir Drupal development community through internal presentations, blog posts, and suggestions for improving development practices
- 3+ years of experience programming in procedural or OOP with PHP 5.3+
- Experience working in Drupal 7
- Familiarity with Drupal 8
- Experience creating Drupal modules to solve problems
- Experience with LAMP stack
- Capable of working as part of a cross-functional team or individually, making best use of time allotted
- Detail-oriented, motivated, results-driven self-starter that takes initiative
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal as well as good interpersonal skills
- Bachelors in CS, Engineering or related field
- Frequent sitting at a desk performing work on a computer
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Apply today! Send a cover letter and resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Velir is an E-Verify Company.