Velir is a 150 person integrated digital agency focused on providing strategic, creative, custom development and support services to some of the world’s most impactful non-profits and commercial organizations. We pride ourselves on having a culture that embraces experimentation, collaboration, transparency, and continuous improvement. This culture, along with our Core Values has allowed us to become one of the largest independent, integrated digital agencies in the US.
The Office Manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Front desk administrative responsibilities, including but not limited to: greet visitors, sort and route incoming mail, UPS, FedEx packages and other deliveries.
- Maintain, organize, stock and order all office/kitchen/cleaning supplies.
- Oversee building maintenance issues, such as (clogged sinks, heating problems, cleaning company).
- Manage Velir’s travel program. Assist in coordinating travel bookings such as flights, hotels cars, taxis and conference registrations. Reconcile travel discrepancies and expenses.
- Coordinate weekly Friday Social.
- Assist with coordination of THRIVE events.
- Manage Velir’s Volunteer Program.
- Manage Velir’s Fun Committee.
- Manage multiple budgets by recording, tracking and monitoring office expenditures.
- Oversee office access badges for all employees.
- Order business cards.
- Select and purchase client holiday and launch gifts.
- Perform work related errands as requested, such as going to the post office, plant nursery or grocery store.
- Ensure efficiencies by developing or revising procedures, practices and/or templates.
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellence in Microsoft Office programs (Word,Excel, Outlook)
- Strong engagement and interpersonal skills.
- Detailed and organized.
- Working knowledge of billing practices.
Education & Experience
- Associates Degree or Equivalent.
- 2+ years related experience.
- Frequent sitting at a desk performing work on a computer.
- The Office Manager will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers. The Office Manager will also have to do some lifting of supplies and materials, weighing up to 25 pounds, from time to time.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply today! Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Velir is an E-Verify Company.