Producer, Level 2
*Please note: To be considered for this role, candidates need to have experience producing and managing websites. This role does not include Content / Video / Broadcast production. Please apply accordingly*
Velir is a 150 person integrated digital agency focused on providing strategic, creative, custom development and support services to some of the world’s most impactful non-profits and commercial organizations. We pride ourselves on having a culture that embraces experimentation, collaboration, transparency, and continuous improvement. This culture, along with our Core Values has allowed us to become one of the largest independent, integrated digital agencies in the US.
The Client Services division of Velir is responsible for managing relationships and advocating for client needs. The group supervises the pursuit of contracts, deployment of consulting resources, and ultimately holds responsibility for the success of projects. Members of the Client Services team work to become true partners of their client counterparts through deep parallel understanding of their clients’ businesses and their needs, as well as web capabilities and Velir’s services.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate medium to large projects.
- With minimal oversight from Program Managers and VPs of Client Services, monitor progress on deliverables including designs, wireframes, strategy and development deliverables.
- Run and coordinate internal meetings such as planning sessions, stand-ups etc.
- Directly assist and possibly lead client kick offs, major project handoffs, and play a key role in project closure.
- With minimal oversight from Program Managers and VPs of Client Services, create project plans, coordinate UAT and release management.
- Develop project meeting schedules, maintain status of project, and monitor daily activities of team members.
- Coordinate and facilitate the accomplishment of task milestones across multiple work groups.
- Own communication of project status to the team and stakeholders from Discovery to Deployment.
- Drive web-based technology projects from start to finish while managing all communications and project phases with both the internal team and important internal stakeholders.
- Identify resourcing risks and proposed solutions against project timeline, budget, and quality indicators; monitor and assess resourcing throughout project lifecycle and changed circumstances.
- Work closely with Systems Analysts, Senior Developers, Designers, User Experience Engineers, and Clients to translate requirements into project plan tasks and dependencies.
- Foster teamwork and a spirit of collaboration among team members and business partners through facilitation best practices and tending to group dynamics.
- Manage and monitor payment triggers and cash flow.
- Monitor the time tracking of all projects in portfolio.
- Identify and suggest solutions for project issues, and work closely with Program Manager and/or VP to resolve.
- Identify and employ appropriate escalations paths.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree as well 5+ years of project management experience working in an agency, consulting or related field is preferred.
- Experience facilitating enterprise level projects with teams of 7+ people, including but not limited to multi-agency projects and vendors.
- Practical/foundational experience in PM methodologies and practices including: full life-cycle web CMS development, Web Design and Agile.
- Applied experience in software development lifecycle.
- Proficiency using MS Project, issue management tools.
- Experience with CMS (Sitecore, Adobe AEM, Drupal) and web technologies a plus.
- Excellent communication, influencing, and organizational skills with a desire to continue to grow these skills.
- An attitude that sees possibility as well as any limitations that leans toward a can-do approach.
- Frequent sitting at a desk performing work on a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular domestic travel will be required.
Apply today! Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Velir is an E-Verify Company.