Empowering Global Marketing, Editorial, & IT Teams
We recognize that as the public face of your organization your websites can make or break your standing with your customers, or they can serve as critical tools to keep your business lines running smoothly. Your brand image and business success are as important to us as they are to you, and we’re committed to keeping your digital solutions running smoothly.
Our eight plus years of experience in providing managed support, maintenance, and hosting services, and our position as a Sitecore Platinum Partner, has allowed us to continually refine our processes to ensure that we deliver high-value results. We customize our offerings to each client’s needs – including contract and team structures, SLA standards, deployment frequencies, and performance tuning – with a focus on building trust and creating lasting relationships.
Business Challenges That We Help Solve
Our managed services offering is designed to ensure that you don’t have to worry about the technical aspects or overall health of your Sitecore solutions. We can even help you further enhance your digital strategy and marketing automation programs. It all depends on where your greatest needs lie. Here are some of the business challenges that we help our clients solve on a daily basis:
- Lack of in-house marketing or technical expertise, or IT Support
- Inability to reliably manage production environments, code repositories, and deployments, resulting in unplanned outages
- Long-term maintenance, support, enhancements, and cloud hosting for Sitecore websites that are soon-to-be or have just launched
- “Rescues” of poorly implemented Sitecore solutions that do not align with long-term digital or organizational goals, or technical best-practices
- Round-the-clock availability of resources to work on high-priority issues like the website or business-critical services being unavailable
- Lack of knowledge around the implemented solution and customizations in Sitecore
- Poor operational efficiency and un-optimized workflows within marketing and digital/web teams
Marketing automation & Analytics
Our team of analytics experts and digital strategists can provide insight into how your websites are performing and engaging your audiences, and identify areas for optimization to meet your digital goals. They perform analytics platform setups and implementations, monthly reporting on trends, issues, and areas for improvement, and assist with digital enablement and marketing automation programs.
Sitecore Cloud Hosting
As a leading Sitecore partner, we configure, deploy, host and monitor our clients' websites on Microsoft Azure - a flexible cloud-based platform that is an ideal hosting solution for organizations utilizing Sitecore or other web applications. Our solutions architects will individually tailor specifications to meet your operational demands and maximize stability and performance.
Solution Development & Consulting
In supporting your digital efforts, we cover everything from bug fixes and light enhancements, to technical consulting around the optimal configuration and architecture for your digital properties and their environments. We also perform Sitecore upgrades and the associated regression testing to ensure a seamless transition to newer versions of the platform.
DevOps consultation brings development best practices to your production, stage, and development environments. We provide application maintenance, deployment support and consulting, performance reporting and tuning, source code management, continuous integration server configuration, and QA automation services. All of this is delivered per the 24/7 SLAs that we have in place to ensure optimal performance and uptime.
Sitecore Helpdesk & Training
Sitecore is an enterprise-level solution that can be customized in infinite ways to meet your business needs. Our team of full-stack, Sitecore-certified experts can provide online or onsite training to get you up to speed on your new digital solution. We’re also on hand to answer questions and other concerns that come up on a daily basis regarding authoring, managing content, and making updates within Sitecore.
Sitecore Implementation Audits
Implementing a Sitecore solution requires more than just .NET expertise. All too often we run into solutions that have been poorly implemented and lack an understanding of Sitecore best practices. As a leading Sitecore platinum partner, we have completed hundreds of implementations on the platform over a span of 11 years, and we bring this experience to bear on each project that we take on. If you have a Sitecore solution that is under-performing, our in-depth Sitecore CMS audit is the right first step for stabilizing your critical web presence.
Operating Values & Principles
Focus on creating exceptional digital experiences. We’ll take care of the rest.
It’s more to us than just delivering valuable services and high quality work. We aim to be a trusted partner who you can not only rely on whenever issues arise, but also work with collaboratively to create best-in-class digital solutions.
- A Thorough, Value-Driven Process – Our support engagements are characterized by a detailed process that is repeatedly refined to ensure maximum stability and up-to-date functionality for your solutions. Issues are tracked and managed through Jira, and released through an iterative deployment cycle based on your priorities.
- Dedicated Teams – We provide a dedicated point of contact and support team to manage all aspects of our commitment to you. This team will build an expertise in your industry, organization and solutions, so that they can suggest meaningful recommendations that will drive impactful outcomes for you.
- Transparency – We never want to be a black box that you have zero insight into. We strive to keep all aspects of our operations transparent, inclusive, and collaborative so that you feel like you are a part of the process and have ownership over your sites. We kick off each managed services engagement with a well-structured onboarding process that allows you to become well acquainted with our team and process.
- Cross-functional Inputs – The issues we deal with run the gamut of functional areas related to your website. Hence, we provide you with access to our full suite of offerings and resources from digital strategy, analytics, and design and UX, to solution architecture, and front and back-end development.
- 24/7 Availability – Simply put, we’ll be there when you need it the most. For those issues that are deemed as having a critical business impact, we provide round-the-clock support and get all hands on deck to make sure your site and applications are up and running smoothly, as soon as possible.
- Flexible Contracts & Pricing Structures – We want you to get the most out of your managed services program, so we offer flexible contract models to suit your business needs. Whether you’re more comfortable working with a monthly retainer with rollover hours, or a T&M model that’s capped at a certain budget ceiling, we’re open to creating a plan that will work for you.
Over the years, we have partnered with the following brands, and many more, to manage and support their digital solutions.