See Us at Sitecore Symposium 2020
Velir is sponsoring one of the biggest events in digital marketing, Sitecore Symposium, which runs from October 26-28, 2020. Symposium is a yearly event for Sitecore experts, marketers, developers, partners, and customers from all over the world. For almost three full days, you can get product updates and see Sitecore’s product roadmap. You can also hear Sitecore success stories and learn best practices from speakers, thought leaders, and representatives from a variety of brands.
To ensure everyone’s safety due to coronavirus, this year’s Sitecore Symposium will be an all-digital event. If you’ve always wanted to attend but couldn’t, Symposium 2020 offers an excellent opportunity. It will combine the conference’s same great keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and networking opportunities with the benefits only a digital event can provide:
- Make new connections without any travel costs.
- Watch sessions at your leisure instead of racing across a conference venue to get there on time.
- Schedule virtual meetings with Sitecore experts, sponsors, partners (like us).
Stop by our virtual booth to say hi and check out one of our whitepapers on machine learning, personalization, or why Sitecore is perfect for associations. You can also join us at one of our Sitecore Symposium sessions:
- A webinar with the Urban Land Institute led by Garrett Grant, VP of Client Services at Velir, and Adam Smolyar, Chief Marketing and Technology Officer at Urban Land Institute. Garrett and Adam will talk about how we collaborated to create personalized experiences powered by Sitecore.
- Leveraging external data services to get more out of Sitecore personalization. Sitecore MVP and Velir Production Support Developer, Erica Stockwell-Alpert, will explain how to personalize content to target users based on specific demographics.
- A webinar with National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) led by Matthew Richardson, Principal BSA at Velir, and Irina Stepanova, Senior Director of Web Strategy at NAHB. Matt and Irina will discuss how to simplify Sitecore Commerce with Coveo.
Velir is a Sitecore Platinum Partner with 15+ years of experience on the Sitecore platform. We have performed 100+ Sitecore implementations and hundreds of Sitecore-related projects. Our team of 40+ Sitecore-certified developers works with clients to craft some of the most intricate and unique Sitecore solutions for clients mainly in the foundation, association, healthcare, financial services, and publishing spaces.