“Drupal 10 Development Cookbook” is Now Available
The "Drupal 10 Development Cookbook" is co-authored by Matt Glaman and me. Matt is a long-time Drupal contributor to Drupal core, Drupal Commerce, and the broader community space. He has provided great tools and integrations like PHPStan and drupal-check, and he has created or maintained several modules. He is also an all-around great person and a leading example of what makes open-source communities so valuable. I’m proud that I contributed to this book alongside him.
We cover a wide variety of topics with hands-on examples so you can get up and running with Drupal 10 in no time. These topics include running Drupal locally with Docker-based tools, content modeling, creating custom modules, how to do automated testing, and migrating data into Drupal from different sources. Overall, the book is a whopping 450 pages of Drupal 10 content!
The “Drupal 10 Development Cookbook” includes the following chapters:
- Up and Running with Drupal
- Content Building Experience
- Displaying Content Through Views
- Extending Drupal with Custom Code
- Creating Custom Pages
- Accessing and Working with Entities
- Creating Forms with the Form API
- Plug and Play with Plugins
- Creating Custom Entity Types
- Theming and Frontend Development
- Multilingual and Internationalization
- Building APIs with Drupal
- Running and Writing Tests with Drupal
- Migrating External Data into Drupal
I’m really proud of this book, and I hope you find it a valuable resource as you dive into Drupal 10! Order your copy today!
For more of my thoughts on Drupal 10 and Drupal in general, be sure to check out my Drupal blog posts from the past year.
- What We’re Excited About in Drupal 10
- Acquia Engage: Drupal 10, Commerce Factory, & Composability
- Tips on How to Make Your Drupal Site Lightning Fast
- How to Automate Dependency Updates with Renovate
- How to Automate Dependency Updates with GitHub Dependabot
- 5 Best Practices for Acquia Site Studio Site Builders
- 5 Best Practices for Deploying Acquia Site Studio Drupal Sites
- 3 Ways to Use Drush for Acquia Cloud Next Environments
- Modules for Ambitious Site Builders: Views Minimum Condition
- Drupalcon 2022: Drupal is for Ambitious Site Builders
- How to Connect Acquia Cloud Next to JDBC Database Tools
- Make User-Friendly Error Pages in Drupal 10 with Ignition
If you have any questions about these posts or about Drupal 10, please contact us, and we would be happy to chat with you.